Thursday, September 6, 2007

Active Directory Project Update

I just finished a move of the executive offices.  It went a lot smoother than our sales department for one reason.  I wimped out and made the user local administrators.  It's not like I didn't try to make it work.  I was sitting at the first machine for about 2 1/2 hours trying to make all of the various programs work that they use up there (third floor).  The secretary was giving me all of these nervous looks like I was operating on her kids.  Seeing that I was running out of time, I bit the bullet and elevated her permissions.  Of course, this fixed everything and I was able to move on.  I'll have to address this issue later.  

No comments: